Inspired by Japanese minimalism and stripped to the essentials, Revstar Element offers powerful tone, practical versatility, and bold finishes to match your sound and style. Available in café racer-inspired finishes and features a chambered body developed using Yamaha’s exclusive Acoustic Design process to enhance tone, reduce weight, and ensure optimal balance.
- Acoustic Design process uses advanced measurement, analysis, and modeling tools to design guitar bodies that offer clear, powerful tone and maximum resonance
- Features a chambered body designed to sculpt tone, reduce weight, and optimize balance
- Custom-wound Alnico V pickups deliver powerful tone
- Two-pickup design has the flexibility of a three-pickup guitar, providing players with a versatile range of sounds
- Dry Switch filter provides greater tonal versatility
- Construction: Set-in
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Body Materials: Chambered mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss polyurethan
- Neck Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Neck Materials: 3 piece mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Pickup: VH3n
- Bridge Pickup: VH3b
- Controls: Master volume, master tone (push-pull, "dry switch"
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast