The iRig 2 introduces essential new features - like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output - that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
• Customize the input gain level to your particular setup, ensuring high-quality sound in every situation.
• New 1/4" output jack lets you use iRig 2 with an amplifier as a part of your live rig without the use of an adaptor.
• Comes with a microphone stand mount and Velcro strip that allow you to easily attach it for performance alongside other convenient tools like IK's iKlip range of mic supports for all sizes of smartphones and tablets.
• Complete compatibility with Samsung's new line of Samsung Professional Audio devices, and compatibility with Android 5 devices, letting you use the hundreds of available tuning and recording apps.
Enjoy plug and play simplicity on every device!
• The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
• 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
• 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
• 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Samsung Professional Audio devices*
• 1/8" headphone output
• Compact and lightweight design
• Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
• Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
• Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
• Comes with AmpliTube FREE and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
*For a current list of device requirements visit IK Multimedia.
Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 21mm (2.83 x 1.54 x 0.85 inches)
Weight: 43g (1.57oz)