Hearkening back to 1960s-era Les Pauls, the Epiphone EILS6BBNH Les Paul Standard '60s brims with vintage character and legendary rock 'n' roll vibe.
Its resonant mahogany body is harmonically rich, and the gorgeous AAA flame maple top is full of clarity, punch, and snap. The Slim Taper '60s C profile neck is exceedingly comfortable, makes chording easy, and is perfect for pulling out buttery lead lines. Packed with Alnico ProBucker pickups, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s has the bite and swagger that made Les Pauls a staple of '60s classic rock and blues. Premium appointments include Grover Rotamatic machine heads, LockTone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge, and high-quality CTS electronics for an upscale Les Paul experience at a super-friendly price.
A universe of tone with ProBucker pickups
The ProBuckers on the Les Paul Standard '60s feature Alnico II magnets - the same as sought-after vintage PAF humbuckers - for rich, warm tone with crystalline highs and a tight bottom. With a ProBucker-2 in the neck position and a (slightly overwound) ProBucker-3 in the bridge position, crank your gain, and you can do some serious damage. We're talking legendary Les Paul - fat, snarling tone served up with exceptional sustain.
With a Les Paul, you're in good company
From rock to fusion and beyond, the Les Paul's surly snarl has virtually defined attitude-laden overdriven guitar tone. Legendary guitarists such as Jimmy Page, Al Di Meola, Alex Lifeson, Slash, and countless others have forged their signature sounds with a sunburst Les Paul. Epiphone now gives you the opportunity to experience that one-of-a-kind tone and look at an amazingly affordable price with the Les Paul Standard '60s. What's more, the Standard '60s comes with Epiphone's limited lifetime warranty and is backed by Gibson's 24/7/365 customer service - so you know you're making a solid investment.
- Captures the spirit of 1960s-era Les Pauls
- Warm and resonant mahogany body and a AAA flame maple cap
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper 60s C profile
- 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- High-quality 2-Volume 2-Tone CTS electronics
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Flame Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper™ 60s C
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard: Cream
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); 60s era E
- Control Knobs: Gold insert knobs with nickel plated dial pointers
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
The EILS6BBNH has a resonant mahogany body thatcis harmonically rich, and the gorgeous AAA flame maple top is full of clarity, punch, and snap.